Introducing “Redneck Retreiver”
What gay men give to the world. A-yup.
On the second one.
There’s this one gay club I go to that actually has a problem of straight guys going there to dance with girls. I guess these guys don’t understand that girls can also be gay, because they assume that any girls at the club are there with their gay guy friends.
So one night I was out on the dance floor, and I see this guy. He’s like over six-foot, at least, all beefed-up, muscle shirt, looks kindof like a douchebag. And he’s just circling the dance floor, in one continuous loop, looking at the crowd like a predator, and it’s creeping me the fuck out.
It’s creeping me out enough that I don’t immediately realize what’s going on nearby. Some girl has attracted one of the Assholes, who has proceeded to begin grinding on her. She’s pushing him away, telling him to get lost. He’s pulling that whole, “come on, don’t be a bitch” spiel, and generally just not getting the message.
BAM. Suddenly, the prowling guy swoops in, like some sort of Gay Avenger. He shoves himself between the girl and the Asshole, grabs the Asshole by the hips, and starts dirty dancing him like a God-damned fuck machine. Asshole completely flips his shit, like how DARE another man try to dance with him at a GAY BAR???, starts spitting curses, and tears ass off the dance floor and out onto the sidewalk.
The Gay Avenger turns back to the girl, inclines his head in an, “are you okay?” sort of gesture. She nods, and he returns to his previous position of circling the dance floor, looking for his next target.
Told this story to some guys upstairs. Apparently Gay Avenger is a regular there.
Bless the Gay Avenger
ARE THOSE HAWKEYES ARMS
I HAVE REBLOGGED THIS BEFORE BUT THE GAY AVENGER NEEDS REBLOGGING EVERY TIME
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Stuff my bf sends me
Do u ever wonder if, in a few decades, memes will be featured in history textbooks? As a part of history and internet culture?
Bc if my descendents even have to so much as read the words “skeleton” and “war” together I’m coming out of my grave to fuck shit up
But wouldn’t that actually start the skeleton war?
Fulfill The Prophecy
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve come across in a long time.
I understand the daily hardships that so many people have in a world ruled by white males.
I understand that sometimes this can make it feel as if all white males are the enemy (especially for those who fight for equality).
But posts like this need to stop.
You are not advancing anybodies rights.
You are not promoting anybody’s equality.
This is not activism.
This is hate-mongering.
Thanks for the contribution :)
I’ve lost track, am I even allowed an opinion these days? Whatever. How about this radical idea: Let’s treat each other equally, and then we’ll all be equal? All this mindless mud-slinging achieves nothing and only serves to demonstrate how true objectives of those involved (notably NOT equality).
You guys are good at this! :)
This isn’t okay and you need to fuckin stop.
This is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye.
Lmfao, that person is ***** as fuck. Bless this post.
memes are people too
"If you buy your girlfriend flowers, they will wilt. If you but your girlfriend a phone, it will break. Buy your girlfriend a wrench. Nothing will happen to a wrench."
this is painfully russian
I saw this meme going around and had to try it for myself..
Includes drug and violence tw, a mix of which muse is the criminal, if not both.
- “Your mother would be ashamed of you.”
- “C’mon, the cops are stupid, they’ll never catch us.”
- “The car’s a piece of junk anyway, they’re not gonna miss it.”
- “Carry on the way you’re going and you’re gonna end up in prison.”
- “I’m not that much of a scumbag, I don’t steal from old ladies.”
- “One last score, then we’re out of the game, what do you say?”
- “I’m only doing this because I need to pay my dealer.”
- “Prison? Occupational hazard.”
- “They pissed me off, I made sure they won’t be walking for a while, no biggie.”
- “So you’re a drug runner or a drug dealer?”
- “Prison ain’t too bad, you’ve got a bed and they feed you.”
- “I get all tingly when you break into cars like that.”
- “I do it for the thrill – and to fund my drug habit.”
- “Did you kill him/her?”
- “I never meant to hurt anyone!”
- “I needed the money, what else could I do.”
- “We grew up around criminals, of course we became them.”
- “What kind of example are you setting for your kids?”
- “I grew up, you probably should too.”
- “He had it coming.”
- “I just gave him his final warning.”
- “I’m calling the cops!”
- “I’m passionate about two things, bank robbery and you.”
- “I’m a street rat, but I’m good at it.”
- “Dealing in an alley, classy as ever.”
- “If you don’t have my money, you know I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.”
- “Bonny and Clyde made this look so much more glamorous.”
- “One day we’ll be rich and we won’t have to do this anymore.”
- “That’s not your wallet is it?”
- “So I got in a fight, they owed me money.”
I KNEW IT!